Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love my body the way it is: Kim Kardashian

ANI
Posted: Apr 30, 2009

Kim Kardashian has defended her famous curves, insisting ‘I love my body the way it is’. 

The socialite is sick of people making assumptions about her body so she has posed in a bikini for the cover of ‘Life & Style’ magazine without any airbrushing. 

"I love my body the way it is. I'm not perfect. I have cellulite, so what," the magazine quoted Kardashian as saying. Kardashian received some criticism for her photoshopped Complex magazine shoot, but she's has posed for the mag to show how comfortable she is with herself. 

"I chose to do the shoot because I am so sick of people giving me a hard time for those photos that came out in Complex," she said

"I wanted to say, ''This is me, take it or leave it,’” she added.

Source: http://www.screenindia.com

No comments: