Custom Search

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Posh says Becks helped her strip for Armani ads

ANI - May 12, 2009

Victoria Beckham has revealed that the support of her hubby David is what helped her to strip for the saucy Armani adverts. 

The couple has posed half naked for Emporio Armani’s new underwear collection, and could be seen in their sexy avatar on huge billboards around the world. 

“When David and I got to the first shoot we were both standing in our bathrobes, looking at each other and saying, ‘Okay, who’s going to drop their dressing gown first?’ the ‘Sun’ quoted her as saying.  She added: “It can be a little intimidating standing half-naked in a studio full of strangers, so it’s good to have the support of each other, reassuring and encouraging one another. David is always incredibly supportive of everything I do.” 

Talking to ‘Hello’ magazine, the former Spice Girl also revealed how the ads helped her get in shape.  “I never used to go to the gym before working with Armani – but if you’re going to be photographed in your bra and knickers you want to look as good as you can,” she said. 

“I started running four to five miles every day, and focused on eating healthily. I really like having something to work towards, so I actually enjoyed the whole process. “David was working out a lot as well, so we motivated each other. It was fun. “I still work out every day. I drop the kids at school, and from the school I go to the gym and do the miles on the treadmill. 

“After that I start work, and there’s enough time to work before doing the school pick-up. It all works out really well.  “I have worked hard, and if you are going to agree to be photographed in underwear you have to put the hours in, so when you turn up on the day and take off your robe you feel confident that you can do the job. 

“As a 35-year-old mother of three, I’m looking okay,” she added.

Source: http://www.google.com

No comments: