Custom Search

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eva Longoria Parker considering adoption?

ANI / May 06, 2009

It looks like Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker may adopt a child in the near future. The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star has revealed that it’s her long-time work with Padres Contra El Cancer that may inspire her to adopt, reports ‘E! Online’. 

When asked if working with organisation made her want to adopt one of the children, she said, "Of course! Every time I work with the kids from Padres, my heart just explodes with happiness and joy because they're so inspiring," Parker said. 

"They're resilient and they're hopeful and they're happy. They're amazing human beings, and to go through something like that and yet still be as strong as they [are], it really inspires me. I could only wish to have children as strong as the kids I've worked with," she added.

Source: http://screenindia.com

No comments: