Custom Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Charlize Theron punched on the face by Will Smith

Agencies - May 13, 2009

Charlize Theron was once punched on the face by actor Will Smith on the sets of their first movie. 

Smith was preparing to portray legendary boxer Muhammad Ali in a film when he starred alongside the blonde beauty in 'The Legend of Bagger Vance' in 2000 and accidentally punched her while displaying his boxing skills, reported ‘Femalefirst’. "The first time I worked with him he punched me in the face. He was training for 'Ali'. I encouraged him to show me a couple of moves. I was completely knocked out!" said the 33-year-old Theron. 

But the painful experience did not stop the actress from working with the actor again, who teamed up with the 40-year-old actor in 'Hancock' in 2008. The Academy winning actress also insisted that she loves working with Smith, despite falling victim to his powerful punch. 

"Seriously, though, I'd be happy to be punched out by Will anytime. He swore to me that it was an accident," said the actress.

Source: http://www.news.google.com

No comments: