Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2009

When Baby Naznin met Larry King

Cultural Correspondent / April 6, 2009

Singer Baby Naznin recently went to Manhattan to attend the Bollywood Music Award show. During her visit she took the opportunity to browse the Sacks 5th Avenue outlet. And while looking for the perfume 'Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia,' exclusively available in Sacks only, she unexpectedly bumped into Larry King, host of the hugely popular talk show "Larry King Live" on CNN. One of the leading TV personalities of modern times, King has conducted some 40,000 interviews with politicians, entertainers and other newsmakers. 

The diva recalls the incident:

"I was bowled over when I saw Larry King right in front of me. As he approached me with a smile, I introduced myself. I told him that I was a singer. I even sang a few lines for him."

King also admired Naznin's beauty and refined taste as he saw the perfume in her hand. The diva did not miss the opportunity to frame the rare moment. Naznin also informed King that his show was very popular in Bangladesh. Larry King expressed his earnest wish to visit Bangladesh someday.

Source: http://www.thedailystar.net

No comments: