Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2009

Lauren Conrad looks beyond 'The Hills'

The star of the MTV reality show is looking forward to living her life off-camera.

By Denise Martin 
April 6, 2009

" The Hills," the MTV reality series supposedly following the life and times of rich Californian Lauren Conrad, isn't so much about her as it is about "Lauren Conrad on 'The Hills.' "

The show's fifth season premieres (April 6) tonight and marks the beginning of the end of Conrad's carefully orchestrated small-screen persona. The 23-year-old reality star, weary of living in front of cameras for the better part of five years, is after this season leaving the show that has showered her with pop culture fame.

"It's been a long time coming," she said. "I went through many phases when I thought I was done, but I'm at this point where I'm really ready."

Source: http://www.latimes.com

No comments: