Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Abhishek the 'Genda phool' guy!

By TNN

April 12, 2009

Abhishek Bachchan is surely crazy about his song Genda phool from Delhi 6, a film that did little to b(l)oom his career graph.

Anyway, Abhi’s stylish shake to genda... wasn’t overlooked. And full credit for this wonderful choreography, Abhishek insists, goes to “I, me, myself!” he says. 

“You see Rakeysh (director Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra) wouldn’t hire a choreographer for this song. Everyone was told that they could do whatever they wanted... So I just went with the flow, and did whatever I wanted... Now that everyone seems to like my dance so much, it’s time I applied for a copyright. Nowadays I call it the AB dance,” he explains. Whenever Abhi gets the opportunity to dance on that number, he makes for a jumpstart. Talk about chance pe dance.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

No comments: