Custom Search

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sugar Babes perform for Shilpa Shetty on her birthday

By Agencies

Bollywood bombshell Shilpa Shetty got a surprise of a life time on her 34th birthday when fiance Raj Kundra roped in none-other-than British girl band Sugar Babes for a surprise party. 

The actress who celebrated her birthday in London with Kundra, sister Shamita Shetty and a group of 55 friends also enjoyed an exclusive performance by 'Britain's Got Talent' sensations violinist group Escala. 

"Ok guys am a year older but like I always say I am like wine I get better with age, or at least that’s what I tell myself! Yesterday was such a fun day, don't know where to begin. Actually still reeling from the pleasant but shocking surprise party thrown by Raj," Shetty wrote in her blog. 

Shetty was set to have a quite dinner with her multi-millionaire boyfriend but was surprised when all her London friends who ignored her all day turned up at the Penthouse suite at Mayfair for celebrations. And the icing on the cake was the show put together by the Sugar Babes. 

"I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw this girl band walk in They performed and everyone loved them, my jaw was still open from the shock but never mind that. It was amazing how Raj pulled it off all on his own and still managed to keep it a surprise, genius!," Shetty wrote. 

"On the whole it was definitely my best and most special birthday, it was perfect! I have only Raj and my Friends and Shamita to thank for that. Thanks to all those who have written in and wished me too...," the actress added.

No comments: