Custom Search

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I exist for Victoria: David Beckham

Agencies / May 09, 2009

Ace Footballer David Beckham has dismissed rumours of a dinner date with Hungarian model Mariann Fogarasy stating that he exists only for his wife Victoria. 

The 34-year-old soccer star who is currently playing for AC Milan until the end of the football season, pledged undying love for Victoria in an interview with an Italian newspaper, the Daily Mail online reported. 

"Ninety per cent of what is written about us is invented. The last one was this story about the Hungarian model, I have never been out to dinner with this young lady," Beckham was quoted telling La Stampa. 

"I do not flirt with other women - I exist only for Victoria. And just for the record Victoria will be in the stand on Sunday to watch me play against Juventus,' he said. 

Beckham's comments comes after a French magazine had claimed he had been out for dinner with Fogarasy after meeting her in Budapest. 

"If I took the time to deny every story about me I wouldn't have time to be a footballer," Beckham said.

Source: http://www.screenindia.com

No comments: