Custom Search

Monday, May 4, 2009

I am bisexual, says Pink

By Agencies / May 04, 2009

After years of dodging away from questions on her sexual orientation, popstar Pink has finally confessed that she is a bisexual. 

The 'So What' singer has long been dogged by rumours she is sexually attracted to both men and women, but has refused to comment on the stories throughout her career. However the star has finally decided to spill the beans insisting that she is not ashamed of it, 'News of the World' reported. 

"I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way," Pink told the newspaper. The star, real name Alecia Moore, married motocross champ Carey Hart in 2006, but split in 2008, only to recently reconcile with the sports star earlier this year but she claims she would be equally happy to be with a woman. 

"I would also be just as happy with a new woman. I'm not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours," she added.

The 29-year-old star also insisted that she is not trying to be a part of a trend by her confession. 
"I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me," Pink said.

Source: http://www.news.google.com

No comments: