Custom Search

Friday, April 10, 2009

Mischa Barton strips off for Cosmopolitan

ANI

Posted: Apr 09, 2009

Hollywood actress Mischa Barton has proved she's comfortable with her body image – by stripping off for the latest edition of Cosmopolitan. 

The actress has come a long way since her gaunt-looking, skinny days, and is more than happy to be healthier. 

"It's human nature to be self-critical, but it's possible to like the way you look. I'm happy now - I wouldn't change my body, and I couldn't anyway. The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you've got. Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I'm healthy and happy," the ‘Sun’ quoted her as saying. 

Barton also revealed that she loves the way Liv Tyler looks, but she is content with her own looks and has learnt to embrace her flaws. 

"There are women I admire - I think Liv Tyler is beautiful. But that's as far as it goes.I know I'm never going to look like her and I'm not into surgery, or changing the way I look. I think it's better to embrace what you have and play on your good points," she said.

Source: http://www.screenindia.com

No comments: