Custom Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Everyone has turned on me after the break up: Lohan

By Agencies / Apr 09, 2009

Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan has said that she was publicly humiliated by her own friends after her break-up with DJ Samantha Ronson. 

After her much public spat with Ronson, Lohan was barred from entering a social event by bouncers hired by her ex. The 22-year-old Lohan said that the day she broke up with Ronson was "the worst night" of her life, ‘Us’ magazine reported. 

"Everyone's turned on me," said Lohan adding that on the night of her infamous showdown, Nicole Richie walked by her saying "Uck" and she was also insulted by Drea De Matteo. 

The actress said that post the break-up her life had become an "absolute hell". 

"I'm not a bad person and this is what happens. I was raised to treat people well, and I'm so tired of this drama. I'm a 22-year-old girl who's in love. I felt like I was in Mean Girls, but worse, Mean Girls was a movie," the teary star told the magazine in an interview. Lohan, who was dating 30-year-old DJ for over two years, was dumped last weekend. Their tumultuous relationship made tabloid headlines because of the many public fights that the couple had. 

The star has finally acknowledged that her relationship is over while denying that she was suicidal over it. "I'm just really hurt! The whole situation is sick," said Lohan, who was also locked out of the LA mansion she shared with Ronson as the later changed the keys of the house.

Source: http://news.google.com

No comments: