Custom Search

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aamir holidaying with kids, while wife is busy with film

IANS

New Delhi, April 10, 2009

Superstar Aamir Khan, who had been working non-stop for the last two years, has taken a sabbatical for two months and is holidaying with his kids. However, wife Kiran could not accompany them since she is busy with her directorial debut "Dhobi Ghaat".

"Finally! I am on holiday with my children. After two years of working pretty much 24/7. Unfortunately Kiran is not with us as she is busy with her film," Aamir posted on his blog aamirkhan.com.

In the last two years, Aamir had two releases - "Taare Zameen Par" and "Ghajini". The actor was also involved with his nephew Imran Khan's debut vehicle "Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na", which hit the bull's eye at the box office.

He says that he "really needed a break" after such a busy schedule.

"I'm going to go off the map for the next two months. I think I needed a break in any case, as I was kind of not really there last couple months. Once I"m back rested from my holiday I'll be much more connected," he wrote.

The actor is expected to be back from his break by May end.

Aamir's next movie project is Rajkumar Hirani's "Three Idiots".

Source: http://www.bollywood.com

No comments: