Custom Search

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anne stuffs her pants with socks!

By ANI

Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway has been stuffing her pants with socks to prepare herself for the role of a man in her upcoming theatre production titled the ‘Twelfth Night’. 

The American actress is due to take to the stage as part of the New York’s Shakespeare in the Park series, which kicks off later this month (Jun09). 

Hathaway is preparing herself for her role as Viola, a girl who disguises herself as a man called Cesario, by strutting around her Manhattan apartment with an extra prop in her trousers. 

"I'm having a fun little time with Cesario right now,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying. 

“My character is a girl who's shipwrecked and she arrives on a strange shore where she doesn't know anyone, and it occurs to her that the best way to take care of herself is to pretend that she's a boy. 

"I'd be lying if I said that I haven't walked around my apartment with a sock shoved down the front! All of a sudden, you just understand. You stand differently and it's just like, yeah!" she added.

Source: ScreenIndia.

No comments: