Custom Search

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Donald Trump: Miss California photos are 'not so bad'

Sawf News / May 06, 2009

Donald Trump says the pageant will take a decision on Miss California "probably today or tomorrow." 

"They're sending me the photos now, and we have to make a decision, but from what I'm hearing, they're not so bad," Trump told Ryan Seacrest during a phone in to his Morning Show on KIIS FM. 

"And her body does look good," he added, restating the obvious. 

"She's a beautiful girl," he continued. "And I'm not sure if, in the end, is this going to help her or hurt her? I think maybe it helps her. I don't think she realizes that." 

In the audio clip below, the conversation moves on to the Miss California controversy at around 2min 55 sec.

Source: http://news.sawf.org

No comments: