Custom Search

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kareena dubs for her film with Shahid Kapoor

By Subhash K. Jha Bollywood Hungama News Network

April 22, 2009

Shooting for a snack ad in Chandigarh with one of her favourite directors Imtiaz Ali recently, Kareena Kapoor was one worried girl. Before she left for New York on April 20 for a month-long shoot of Rensil D'Silva's film, Kareena had to complete the dubbing for her over-fresh Kambakkht Ishq and woefully-stalled Milenge Milenge.

Close to collapse due to over-exertion and exhaustion, Kareena was determined to prove she's a thorough professional. Defying all the talk that she has been sidelining her only pending assignment with Shahid Kapoor, Kareena in fact was running in and out of the dubbing studio to complete the dubbing of Milenge Mienge before she left the country.

Sighing with fatigue Kareena says, "We're all professionals here. For me it doesn't matter who the leading man in Milenge Milenge is. For me what is important is that I made a commitment to two of my favourite people in the industry producer Boney Kapoor and director Satish Kaushik who've stood by me from the beginning of my career. How can I let them down? Boney wants a summer release for his film. I've to complete my dubbing before I leave."

Putting aside every waking moment Kareena is determined to complete her work on Milenge Milenge. "I'm running in and out of two dubbing studios. I've already completed most of the dubbing for both."The film is special because after Jab We Met this is the only time Kareena will be seen with Shahid Kapoor.

Says Kareena, "I know people have expectations from us individually and as a pair, and they won't be disappointed. It's a very sweet film. And not dated at all though it got delayed. I'm as proud of Milenge Milenge as I am of any of my films," ends Kareena.

Source: http://www.bollywood.com

No comments: