Custom Search

Monday, April 20, 2009

Anne Hathaway feels out of place at big events

Agencies
Posted: Apr 20, 2009

The 'Devil Wears Prada' star Anne Hathaway is known to rule the red carpet with her impeccable style but the star dreads attending prestigious events fearing she might get thrown out. 


Talking about high-profile events, the 'Rachel Getting Married' star admits she still struggles to feel like she belongs at those ceremonies, ‘Female First online’ reported. 

"The Venice Film Festival was a wonderful moment for me. At these events, I always feel like a little girl playing dress-up. I kept expecting that at any moment, someone would come up to me and say, 'How did you get in here?' and throw me out," the actress said. 

Hathaway, who split from long-term boyfriend Raffaello Follieri last year after he was accused of fraud insists that she is over her heartbreak and still believes in true love. The 26-year-old actress, who is currently dating actor Adam Shulman, said, "I think the perfect partner exists, of course I believe so. I know he's somewhere." 

"My prince charming is kind, patient, has a sense of humour and rescues me from the dizzy, frenetic, fast-paced rhythm of this life," the actress said.

Source: http://www.news.google.com

No comments: